Fan Shiqiang was born in 1968 in Shenyang. He graduated from Shenyang Fine Arts Academy. He accepted a strict academic training. He has created a number of works. His works are involved in many series. In 2007, He created the "Literary Graffiti" series. In 2009, He created the "Chinese Boy" series. He uses pure but strong colour and simple backdrop to represent the traditional side of Chinese people’s life in this modern world.
- 2008 "Sky Intention" , Duesseldorf, Germany
- 2009 "Oriental Contemporary Oil Painting Exhibition", Shanghai
- 2009 "Linear & Radioactive Isotope Art Exhibition", Shanghai
- 2010 "Art Shanghai" , Shanghai
- 2010 "The 13th Beijing International Art Fair", Beijing
- 2011 "Chinese Boys" Solo Exhibition, Noeli Gallery, Shanghai